Returns & Warranty
Warrior products are built for the battlefield. But sometimes even the toughest players can give in to the strain of the game. Review the warranty information here to see if your product is eligible for replacement.
Warrior Hockey will replace any defective composite sticks, shafts, protective equipment, gloves, bags, or accessories for 30 days after purchase date.
Effective Monday, March 1st, all player sticks priced at $149 and up in the United States and Canada will carry a 90-day standard Warranty from date of purchase. This program applies to sticks purchased between March 1st, 2021 and June 30th, 2021. Standard warranty conditions still apply when making a claim to Warrior Customer Service and a valid recipt that shows the store name, purchase date, stick model, and price is required for any claim. The 90-day warranty does not apply to goal sticks.
Team hockey sticks do not carry a manufacturer's warranty with the exception of the Covert QRE Pro T1 which has a standard 30 day warranty.
The Fantom QRE stick is covered up to 90 days after the initial purchase date.
** The Swagger goal stick, all replacement blades, apparel, warm-ups & jerseys are not covered under this warranty
Please read the conditions below for better understanding of our policy:
- The product was purchased by an authorized Warrior Hockey dealer
- The product is accompanied by receipt (original proof of purchase - no photocopies or hand written receipts will be accepted)
- The product broke during normal use as a result of manufacturers defect
- The product was not exposed to an open flame and shows no signs of being overheated or altered from an outside source
- Warrior Sports will replace the product with the exact product that is defective. If the product is no longer available, we will replace with a grip or non grip stick or upgrade you free of charge
- The product was not damaged by contact with a skate, stick, boards, goals, bench, another player, etc.
- The product was not a factory second, purchased used, or NHL Pro Stock
- The product was not a promotional giveaway, demo stick, or sample product
- Small dings and scratches on product may occur during normal use of all products and are not covered under warranty
- Warranty restrictions will be determined completely by Warrior Hockey
Warrior, upon receipt and approval of your return, will send a replacement product of the same model. If the style is no longer available, Warrior will replace it with a product of equal or greater value. The ability to upgrade returned products is not offered.
All products are replaced one time and one time only.
We understand shipping hockey sticks back to us can be expensive. So to reduce your return shipping cost, feel free to cut down any defective hockey sticks so that they fit into a smaller box.