Custom Burn Helmet
Design your own gear. Then order it from a Warrior Retailer.
How To Order?
- Register with our site by clicking the "sign in" button in the top right corner. If you are a new user sign-up with an active email and password.
- Customize your product here on the product detail page.
- When your design meets your needs, select "Save Design" and fully save out your design.
- Select "Find a retailer" and call or go to your preferred Warrior retailer of choice.
- NOTE: Be sure to save your design prior to selecting "Find a Retailer" or your design will be lost.
- Give your retailer your email address and they will be able to look up your design and place your order right there in the store.
IT REALLY IS THAT EASY.
- JAWS Protection is an integrated chin piece flowing into the shell of the helmet adding an extra layer of protection to the cheek and jaw bone.
- ADAPTFIT 270 by BOA - Located in the rear of the helmet, the BOA Closure System surrounds the head 270 degrees, giving players a custom fit helmet for safety and comfort by allowing micro-adjustability on the fly. Dial in the perfect fit.
- VICONIC PROTECTION - A historic approach to head protection focused on safety first. Focused impact zones in the occipital lobe and temples are reinforced wih a lightweight diffusion plate called Viconic. Viconic absorbs miltiple impacts both linear and twisting and spreads thema cross a wide surface area. The Diffusion of force is not one material's responsibility. The one-piece shell and EPP foam filling liner is the core of safety, forming a lightweight barrier that helps provide protection against catastrophic injury.
- BURN COMFORT LINER - made of energy absorbing VN Foam to provide an elite level of comfort and protection.
- Expanded base to provide the best in class ease of entry.
- Offered in three sizes (L, M, S) to provide each player the correct shell size to provide the proper level of comfort and protection.
- Select from 15 shell/chin colors, 10 mask colors and 8 chin strap colors and select decal package options.
- Meets/Exceeds all NOCSAE Standards and SEI Certifications
- Weight: Small - 2.25 lbs / Medium - 2.4 lbs / Large - 2.6 lbs
- Retail Box included