Burn Helmet - Retail
- JAWS | Protection is an integrated chin piece flowing into the shell of the helmet adding an extra layer of protection to the cheek and jaw bone.
- ADAPTFIT 270 by BOA® | located in the rear of the helmet, the BOA Closure System surrounds the head 270 degrees, giving players a custom fit helmet for safety and comfort by allowing micro-adjustability on the fly. Dial in the perfect fit.
- VICONIC PROTECTION | A holistic approach to head protection focused on safety first. Focused impact zones in the occipital lobe and temples are reinforced with a lightweight diffusion plate called Viconic. Viconic absorbs multiple impacts both linear and twisting and spreads them across a wide surface area. The diffusion of force is not one material’s responsibility. The onepiece shell and EPP foam filling the liner is the core of safety, forming a lightweight barrier that helps provide protection against catastrophic injury
- BURN COMFORT LINER | made of energy absorbing VN Foam to provide an elite level of comfort and protection
- Expanded base to provide the best in class ease of entry
- Offered in three sizes (L, M, S) to provide each player the correct shell size to provide the proper level of comfort and protection
- Meets/Exceeds all NOCSAE Standards and SEI Certifications
- Weight: Small - 2.25 lbs / Medium - 2.4 lbs / Large - 2.6 lbs
- Retail Box Included