BURN XP-D UNSTRUNG
- Roughly 10 grams lighter than its predecessor allowing for extreme power on checks and shots.
- Burn XP-D was designed for the transition defenseman that is looking for a tighter face shape and superior durability.
- Sym-Flex designed into scoop and bottom rail prompt scoop fold and back-rail pinch that will allow for accuracy on long passes and shot power while transitioning to the offensive zone.
- Bottom rail designed for mid pocket placement for added hold and ball control.
- Max strength enables defenders to throw Extreme checks with no worries.
- Optional LOC-THROAT feature; insert LOC-THROAT for better head to handle attachment, leave out for light weight performance.
- Meets all NFHS, NCAA, Lacrosse Canada, and World Lacrosse men’s field specifications.