Returns & Warranty
Warrior products are built for the battlefield. But sometimes even the toughest players can give in to the strain of the game. Review the warranty information here to see if your product is eligible for replacement.
Warrior Hockey will replace any defective composite sticks, shafts, protective equipment, gloves, bags, or accessories for 30 days after purchase date.
** The Swagger goal stick, all replacement blades, apparel, warm-ups & jerseys are not covered under this warranty
Please read the conditions below for better understanding of our policy:
- The product was purchased by an authorized Warrior Hockey dealer
- The product is accompanied by receipt (original proof of purchase - no photocopies or hand written receipts will be accepted)
- The product broke during normal use as a result of manufacturers defect
- The product was not exposed to an open flame and shows no signs of being overheated or altered from an outside source
- Warrior Sports will replace the product with the exact product that is defective. If the product is no longer available, we will replace with a grip or non grip stick or upgrade you free of charge
- The product was not damaged by contact with a skate, stick, boards, goals, bench, another player, etc.
- The product was not a factory second, purchased used, or NHL Pro Stock
- The product was not a promotional giveaway, demo stick, or sample product
- Small dings and scratches on product may occur during normal use of all products and are not covered under warranty
- Warranty restrictions will be determined completely by Warrior Hockey
Warrior, upon receipt and approval of your return, will send a replacement product of the same model. If the style is no longer available, Warrior will replace it with a product of equal or greater value. The ability to upgrade returned products is not offered.
All products are replaced one time and one time only.
We understand shipping hockey sticks back to us can be expensive. So to reduce your return shipping cost, feel free to cut down any defective hockey sticks so that they fit into a smaller box.
"WARRANTY STATEMENT (Goalie Equipment): Warrior Hockey warrants that its goalie products will be free from defects in material and workmanship, under normal and recommended use, as follows: (a) Leg Pads, Trappers and Blockers which are Ritual G3 model or newer will be warranted for a period of 180 days from the date of the original purchase by the original buyer, (b) Chest & Arm Protectors, Jock, Knee Guard and Pants which are Ritual G2 model, Ritual-X model or newer will be warranted for a period of 90 days from the date of the original purchase by the original buyer, and (c) Composite Goal Sticks and any other goalie equipment not specifically referenced herein will be warranted for a period of 30 days from the date of the original purchase by the original buyer. Foam Core and Wood Goal Sticks are excluded from all warranties. Warrior’s sole obligation under this Warranty Statement is to repair or replace (on a one-time only basis), at Warrior’s election, any product that is proven to Warrior’s reasonable satisfaction and upon its examination to be defective, and for which a properly completed claim is submitted within the applicable warranty period. Warrior reserves the right to determine if a claimed defect is a result of a manufacturer defect or reflects normal wear and tear due to normal anticipated use.
Conditions and Exclusions. Warrior’s Warranty Statement is subject to the following conditions and exclusions. Please read the conditions below for better understanding of our warranty policy.
- The product must have been purchased from an authorized Warrior Hockey dealer The product must be returned with an original proof of purchase - no photocopies or hand written receipts will be accepted
- Warrior is the only party who can determine the applicability of its warranty
- The product must not have been exposed to an open flame and shows no signs of being overheated or altered from an outside source.
- If the exact product being replaced is no longer available, Warrior may substitute with the closest available alternative of equal or greater value.
- The product must not have been damaged by abuse, misuse, failure to follow product instructions, or due to contact with a skate, stick, boards, goals, bench, another player, etc.
- The warranty does not cover factory seconds, products purchased used, NHL Pro Stock, promotional giveaway products, demo stick, or sample products
- Small dings and scratches on products may occur during normal use of all products and are not covered under the warranty
- Other warranty restrictions may apply as determined by Warrior Hockey
Upon receipt and approval of your return, and such other documentation as Warrior may require (including a Return Authorization, if applicable), Warrior will repair or replace any product that is proven to be defective and that is received by Warrior within the applicable warranty period, subject to the foregoing conditions and exclusions. The ability to upgrade returned products is not offered.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXPRESSLY IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE AND OF ALL OTHER OBLIGATIONS OR LIABILITIES ON WARRIOR’S PART. THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY TO ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN SUBJECT TO ACCIDENT, NEGLIGENCE, ALTERATION, ABUSE OR MISUSE OR WHICH IS PROVEN NOT TO BE DEFECTIVE. THIS WARRANTY EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND".