- Pro-level protection pant in a lightweight package
- Durable 420 denier nylon shell
- SpineTek lower back protection features a molded ribbed plastic insert
- Six-pack belly protection for mid-body coverage without gaps
- Silver Shield liner wicks moisture and prevents odor
- Stretch panels in upper areas and crotch increases crouch to butterfly movement
- Floating hip panel protects gaps for key area coverage
- Multi-laminated high- and low-density foams fused to ribbed plastic
- Angled inseam inner leg blocks join to eliminate five-hole gap
Six Pack Protection
Increased flap protection from pant to shoulder pad ensures optimum gap coverage in very vulnerable areas. Shoulder pad Six Pack pad is removable and adjustable. Hockey pant Six Pack is held in place with belt for coverage of belt-to-waist gap.
Warrior's DNA Concept keeps one simple idea in all product design - form facilitates function. All protective products are designed based on movement, fit, function and proper shape. Every detail falls back to this DNA Concept, from cuff openings on gloves to anatomical shin cap shapes and hyper-extension lock.
Independent back pad stays close to the lower back in skating position. Back pad is reinforced with ribbed plastic and high-density foams along with low-density impact foam for optimum coverage and comfort.
Pro Impact Management Protective System means we take care in what we use for our glove, shin, shoulder and elbow internals. We offer high-impact, high density foams to low-density, open-cell comfort foams in many products as well as using the highest quality plastics and molded hard foams to achieve greater high-impact protection. We cover every kind of impact a player will be exposed to during the course of a game.
Product is customizable. Built-from-scratch, made-to-order, high-quality, one-of-a-kind, assembled-by-hand.
Patented process to ensure liner is moisture-wicking. Technology from the medical industry, Silver Shield is used in everything from scrubs and bed linens to surgical masks to keep out bacteria and viruses.