Re-imagined and reignited. New ExploWeave tech targets support for heated cutting moves, reduces weight, and balances flexibility and stability where you need them. The special edition HEADstrong version, with its signature blue and green design, was created to honor Hofstra laxer Nick Colleluori, who lost his battle with cancer in 2006. A portion of each sale goes to support The HEADstrong Foundation's search for a cure.
- Lightweight, mesh-based tongue for enhanced forefoot flexibility and breathability
- Non-stretch woven textile saddle minimizes the upper distortion and increases breathability
- Lightweight synthetic upper for optimal support and stability
- 14 Lightweight TPU pegs provide superior traction and motion control on all field playing surfaces
- Built on the custom fitting TSL® speed last to ensure a performance, athletic fit
- VaporTek® moisture-management liner keeps feet dry and comfortable while wicking away excess moisture
Exploweave® tech upper prevents upper stretching and wear, which simultaneously allowing for greater explosion.