- Sliding Toe Bridge allows the pad to be worn snug to the goalie while providing a full range of movement throughout all aspects of a goalie's game.
- Bindingless construction
- Pro-level protection and sizing in a lightweight package
- Rounded boot eliminates friction with the ice
- Squared-up design creates a complete seal across the ice when in a butterfly
- Adjustable strap position offers a greater degree of strap placement customization
Adjustable Strap Position
Offers a greater degree of strap placement customization.
Full custom options and specs made in Canada and found on mywarriorhockey.com.
Allows the outer portion of knee cradle to twist when going into a butterfly.
High-end, lightweight foam used in the construction of the goalie product. HDPE molded plastic with close cell cross link ZOTEFOAMtm for ultimate impact protection and weight reduction.
EZ Toe Tie
This system provides a quick and easy way to attach the boot of the pad to the goalie's skate through a quick Velcro attachment.
Height Adjustable Knee
The knee cradle is attached by Velcro for easy adjustability and added protection.
Made In Canada
Product is built in our Canadian (Montreal, QC) factory.
Creates a larger, more stable knee landing area.
This product was designed and influenced by Pete Smith and his design team.
Outer wedge adds protection to the outer calf while creating a flush seal with the post.