- Insert-molded throat design for targeted stiffness and the ultimate in control.
- Ultra lightweight sidewall design emphasizes stiffness in the bottom section of the head
- New raised ball stop helps prevent the ball from being dislodged in the pocket
- 2-tone color hit for a completely unique look
- X Universal Spec = Legal for play at all levels
Customize your head to match your team colors or show off your style with a look so unique that no one else will have anything like it. Refer to the custom program at the back of your price guide for more information on ordering custom products.
Flare Sidewall Design
A patented face shape that creates a "back pinch" in the sidewall. By pinching the back of the sidewall, we create a more channeled center pocket shape. This center channel allows for a more consistent, straight release giving you more accuracy on your shots and passes.
A patented technology that lowers the sidewall in a lacrosse head below the center line of the shaft. By dropping the sidewall below the center line of the shaft, the pocket is physically lowered in your stick, giving you the deepest possible pocket allowed under the rules. Deeper pockets mean better ball control and increased velocity on shots and passes.