- New SYMRAIL Twist technology further reduces weight in the sidewalls without reducing stiffness
- Engineered for max speed - quick release, speed burst on shot, and faster ground ball pick-ups.
- Max string holes for completely custom pocket
- NFHS Spec = legal for play in non-NCAA
- X Universal Spec = Legal for play at all levels
Interior sidewall mirrors the outer for reduced weight without sacrificing stiffness.
A patented technology that lowers the sidewall in a lacrosse head below the center line of the shaft. By dropping the sidewall below the center line of the shaft, the pocket is physically lowered in your stick, giving you the deepest possible pocket allowed under the rules. Deeper pockets mean better ball control and increased velocity on shots and passes.